SHICHIDA KIDS ACADEMY OF CANADA operated under STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. thinks that the protection of personal information STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. obtain from stakeholders is the foundation of our business operation and one of the most important management tasks.
1. Basic policy
- 1. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws, guidelines established by the government and other regulations. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. has established the STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program"), which STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
- 2. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. has established a management framework to protect personal data assigning a person in charge at each of its relevant divisions and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program and comply with it.
- 3. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers, and takes measures not to be used beyond the scope. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
- 4. While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- 5. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
Established May 1st, 2016
STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. Representative Director: Yoko TAKAHASHI
2. Intended Use of Personal Information
When STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. obtains personal data from customers on each products and services, STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. clearly indicates in advance the purpose for which the personal data is intended to be used. When the need to use a customer's personal data for any purpose that goes beyond the stated purpose of use arises, STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. notifies the customer to that effect and obtains the customer's consent before using the information for such purpose. These are reasons below why STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. use personal information STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. obtain from you.
- 1. Customer information
- For customer business related affairs and meeting
- For shipping of materials and documents
- For mailing of our service and events announcement
- For providing customer support and maintenance
- For dealing with inquiry and consultation
- For providing membership services
- For enforcement of service development, questionnaire and monitoring our service
- For fulfilment of the contracts
- 2. Information of job applicants
- For contacting job applicants (including internship) to provide recruitment information
- For recruitment and operation management
3. Information collection
STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. will always collect your personal information by fair and lawful means.
4. Disclosure personal information
- 1. STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. does not disclose customers' personal data to third parties except in the following cases.
- When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
- When complying with laws and regulations
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. consigns the handling of personal data to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When another entity succeeds to the business of STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or otherwise
- When it is deemed that an inquiry from a customer concerning service or materials can be more appropriately dealt with by a STEP AHEAD LEARNING INC. affiliate or distributor, we may provide the customer's name, address, telephone number and other information to the affiliate or distributor on the basis of consent of the customer. In these cases, customers may inform us that they do not wish their private information to be shared.
5. Inquiry about personal information
6. Other provisions
1. Information from our site visitors
While using our Site, in order to better our service, we may keep an access log to analyze the use of our website. Please rest assured that the access log is not for the purporse of storing or indentiyfing customers' personal information.